I have always had a distaste for baseball, even as a child. So here are 7 things I find are more interesting than baseball. Why 7? Because no one does a top 7 list. Not that I am aware of anyway.
7. Reading the entire phone book - First page to last page.
6. See how long you can hold your breath.
5. Watching an ice cube melt on the counter.
4. Sorting m&m's by color.
3. Removing a deeply embedded splinter.
2. Plucking nose hairs.
1. Literally watching grass grow.
There you have it, that's just how much baseball sucks. I'm glad it's over here in Philly, and there aren't any more games pre-empting Maha-Rushie.
Linked on: Stop the ACLU, Point Five, Big Dog's Weblog, Oblogatory Anecdotes, California Conservative, Jo's Cafe, Cafe Oregano