Upon further reflection, I decided that what It would be better to replace the use of all profanities with the word "weasel" or a variation. Be prudish with what qualifies as a profanity. OK, enough of the bullweasel. Let's get to the examples.
- Potential spam subject line, "enlarge your weasel." That claim is so full of weasel. Who are the people dumb enough to fall for that? They must have weasel for brains.
- Bend down and grab your ankles, you're about to get weaseled in the weasel. Ow! Motherweasel! That weaseling hurts the weaselhole.
- Weasel it! The dog just left a huge pile of weasel on the carpet.
- Better stop talking weasel. If you don't shut your weaseling weasel I'm going to punch you in the weaseling mouth.
- You weaselhead! You kicked me in the weasel. Weasel !
Cross Posted at Pyjamas Media