Monday, January 23, 2006

What About the Children?

I'm angry! Really angry. What's the deal with Iraq? There seem to be way too many people over there. I don't mean our people. I mean theirs. Especially children. What about the children?

They're over there, running around, playing soccer. Sometimes, we even give them the soccer equipment they use.

We have soldiers handing out beanie babies. Beanie babies don't kill children! Sure, we might get lucky and some stupid kid will choke on one, but that's just not a reliable and effective method. We should give them hand grenade babies instead.

What are we doing about all the women over there? Huh? I mean, where's the carpet bombing? Why haven't we nuked Ira* does it matter what the last letter is? Either one.

And don't even get me started about the oil. I was promised a war for oil. Where's my oil? Huh, Chumpya? Where's my war dividend. I haven't even seen the price of gas plummet yet. I should be having Iraqi oil pumped straight into my oil tank for heating my home. That's what I thought was going to happen. It doesn't look like we're ever going to get around to making Iraq a colony of the U.S.

Let's get serious about the business of killing already. I have yet to notice our soldiers kidnapping journalists, and lopping off their heads, then posting it on FoxNews.com. What about my blood lust? BLOOD LUST!!!

Instead, what we get is new schools being built, and infrastructure rebuilding. I didn't vote to re-elect the President to build schools and to see elections in Iraq, or to "spread democracy." Elections? Democracy? How un-fascist of you Mr. President.

Ted Kennedy promised rape rooms re-opened under U.S. management. Dick Durban promised prison labor camps. When do we finally get to see that? I hear we actually feed our prisoners... Multiple times a day! WTF? What ever happened to good old fashioned gas showers? I was expecting stormtroopers and Gestapo. How un-Nazi-like of you Chimpy.


I'm starting to think this whole "killing innocent civilians" and "war for oil" thing might be nothing more than propaganda.

Linked on Basil's Blog,Mudville Gazette

,