Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Cindy Sheehan is Angry

The Carnival of Comedy has arrived!

Of course it is well know that the Media darling, publicity whore, Cindy Sheehan is Americas favorite squeaky wheel, Military mom, and we all know that she is angry. This time, though, she is really angry. Why?

Last Saturday, the President once again snubbed the pompous hype whore, yet again, demonstrating an utter lack of sesitivity, and sensibility. In Sheehan's own words,
George Bush took a 2 hour bike ride on Saturday, and when he got back, he was asked how he could go for a two hour bike ride when he doesn't have time to meet with me, and he said: "I have to go on with my life."WHAT!!!!!????? He has to get on with his life!!! I am so offended by that statement.
Sheehan took solice in her pseudo-celebrity status, noting that
I couldn't walk through Camp Casey or the Crawford Peace House today without hugging people and getting my picture taken. Now I know how Mickey Mouse feels at Disneyland.


Later, the President looked out the window, making silly faces and blowing raspberries at Mrs. Sheehan. This escalated into a war of words. He was noted to have said
I think it's important for me to be thoughtful and sensitive to those who have got something to say.
Sheehan responded with
I don't want comfort from him. I want answers. I want the truth.
The President retaliated with the ever so insensitive,
I think it's also important for me to go on with my life, to keep a balanced life. Ms. Sheehan could drop as dead as her son for all I care. Oops, did I say that out loud?
He also said
I'm mindful of what goes on around me, On the other hand, I'm also mindful that I've got a life to live and will do so. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a bike ride.


There should be no doubt, President Chimpy Bushitler is an insensitive jackass. He's a "maniac, and a "lying bastard." and Ms. Sheehan's son, without a doubt, "died for oil." If only the President would pull out of Israel - uh, Iraq, (which is it now?) we could end world suffering.


Oh, poor, poor dumb King George. When will you ever learn that it's all so simple to solve all the world's problems? Just take the blame, and Terrorism will vanish.

***

Sorry I couldn't do better than a few fake quotes. This Loon is alredy a satire on her own.
UPDATE: Talk about being satire on it's own. Check out the first comment. WHEW!

Linked
OTB
Mudville Gazette
Basil's Blog
Thanks