Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Franz Ferdinand

Last night I got the new Franz Ferdinand album, You Could Have Had It So Much Better. I’m totally digging it.

Anyway, I show up to work today, and I have it cranked up to pain inducing volume level. I pulled into my parking space at work, yeah, I said MY parking space, wanna fight about it? The car is shaking from the music, and bouncing from me “dancing” in the seat.

Then reality sets in. I have to shut off the car, and thus the music, and go clock in. CRAP! I was enjoying myself way too much to do that. OK, soon as this song is over, I promise.

Right off the bat FF hits a home run with the lines:
So they say that you’re a troubled boy
Just because you like to destroy
All the things that bring the idiots joy.
Well, what’s wrong with a little destruction?

Not to mention that it’s a killer song anyway.

It took all of 30 minutes to be told to turn it down once I set it up to play in my workstation system. My point is, go get the new Franz Ferdinand. The best songs are tracks 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and 13. Okay, so that’s ALL of them.

So, what are you waiting for. Go get it… NOW!