Wednesday, November 16, 2005

In Case You Needed Proof

Liberals are always trying to foil our evil plots of world domination, oil exploitation, and such. They're always trying to keep us from things we strive for, like hating gays, and killing blacks with hurricane aftermaths. They don't want to allow the dark Rovian conspiracies to continue. They don't want to let us torture people. Why should they get to have all the fun?

I figure, I might as well just come clean, and reveal myself for the conservative personification of evil that I am.

Back to torturing people, who hasn't had a sack placed on their head, and been stripped down and humiliated? Hasn't EVERYONE been in a homo pyramid? These sorts of thing are pillars of the college fraternity. I mean, come on now. When did hazing get defined as torture.

Next thing you know, it's going to be "torture" for our good, brave soldiers to play a rousing game of strip poker. Let's not even get into the ramifications of a friendly game of "Pig." Perish the thought.

In summary. Yes, we conservatives are the epitome of evil. I admit it, just in case you needed proof.