Thursday, December 01, 2005

Radioactive Liberty is Going to the Dogs

Hi. I’m Isis. You may recognize me from the ad for Dr. Phat Tony’s Swag on the sidebar over there. Doc’s Swag has given me abilities far beyond those of your average dog, such as walking upright and the ability to type.

Sometimes my master needs a little break and a little help in keeping Radioactive Liberty updated. So I have joined the team here at RL.

Unlike my human master, who refuses to do an “about me” post, I have decided that I will tell you a little about myself. I am a 2 year old Border collie/ Labrador retriever mix. I have very good hearing and outstanding eyesight. In other words, I am a watchdog, and an excellent one at that.

I am a dog, and as such, I recognize my place. I realize that I am the pet, and my human is the master (unlike some cats that think it’s the other way around. *cough* Ferdy *cough*. Oh, he’s pretty smart, for a cat, but he seems to think he's the boss.)

Most of you know my master by the name Fitch, or his new acronym, FIAR. All you tasty, delicious (especially with cheese sauce) moonbats take note, FIAR is an acronym, not a pseudonym. He’s got nothing to hide. He just wishes to proclaim his astounding accuracy by pointing out that he’s always right.

I look forward to keeping my eye on the yummy moonbats, and offering my own observational skills to my master’s weblog. BTW, in case you haven’t guessed, my favorite snack food is moonbats. *Licks lips* Mmm… Moonbats.

That ought to do for now. I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Linked on Conservative Cat