Monday, December 05, 2005

Weblog Awards: Time to Vote


The Finalist round for the 2005 Weblog Awards seems to be up and running... Mostly. I plan to endorse a few of my favorites to vote for, as well as asking for you to vote for Radioactive Liberty. I'm not endorsing too many sites, as the list for all categories is extensive.

My Endorsements are:

Best Canadian Blog: Samantha Burns

Best of the Top 3501 - 5000 Blogs: Insolublog - If you're not familiar with this site, go spend half an hour over there, and then Vote for him. He is most deserving and also trailing at the moment.

My final endorsement is entirely selfish in nature. In the category of
Best of the Top 2501 - 3500 Blogs please, please vote for Radioactive Liberty.

Categories that are up and running have a VOTE link in the middle of the screen under the category header. With your help I can win this thing, but I can't win if you don't vote.

Now, there is also a Canadian Blog awards and i endorse A North American Patriot for Best Conservative Blog, and Sam again for Best Humor Blog and Best Personal Blog.

Again. Vote. You can vote once each day per category, so if you already voted for best humor blog, you still are eligible to vote for Best of the Top 2501 - 3500 Blogs (and that vote would be for me, I hope.) Tomorrow, it a resets, and you get to vote again. These rules apply to both polls.

Go now! Vote!