Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Amazing Accuracy

I've been lurking around DU and democrats.org tonight, and there's lots of great humor material as always. In one instance I was struck by how accurate the Autorantic Virtual Moonbat seemed to reflect one of the comments. I swear, I had to read it several times just to make sure.
The new just keeps getting brighter doesn't it?(choke)!! If this is how we're helped after a "natural disater" I shudder to think of a real full blown terrorist attack. I am actually ashamed to be an american right now. It doesn't seem to have any light at the end of the tunnel. This is not a time to sit back and shrug off blame its a time to act. People are still dying in this mess and the powers that be simply don't care!! Disgusting!!

Posted by ohio4dems on September 7, 2005 at 08:19 PM


Is it live, or is it Memorex? It's tough to tell the difference. I guess the sentences were mildly more coherent than an AutoRant. But only mildly. Do these people realize they are the fringe element, or do they think they represent mainstream thought in America? No matter how much lurking I do, I can't seem to put my finger on that one. My best guess is that they do think they're normal. I think that's hilarious.

AutoRant says
Certainly, Dubya can talk about "responsibility" all he wants, all the while menacing dissidents in Disneyworld, so his stormtroopers can engulf feminist mollusks in Sweden!!!! Down with hypocrisy and envy!!!!


So what's the difference in what's being said?