Wednesday, September 21, 2005

PSA: Impeach Bush

I received this email from the Vice President earlier in the week:


Dear Patriotic Americans,

Hi. I’m Dick Cheney. I come to you tonight with an important message. I’m reaching out to you, the American people for help.

Many people have called for the impeachment of President Bush, and I support that cause. Karl Rove and I have been running the country without proper credit for far too long. It’s time that we set things right.

When the history books are opened up 20 years from now, and on into the future beyond that, I want to see that President Cheney, and Vice-President Rove were credited with the policies instituted over the next few years that remain in this term of office.

I hope you will join me in the effort to remove this farce of a President from the White House. Thank You.

Sincerely,

Dick Cheney


Correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t it be even more of a nightmare for the Left if Cheney was President?

****
Carnival of Comedy 21 is at Basil's Blog

, ,