Thursday, January 05, 2006

I Got My Butt Kicked...

By a seven year old girl. Several dozen times.

Wait! Let me explain that. It seems she didn't like being told that we are changing her name to "Stinkwina." After which I repeatedly would find reasons to use the new name.

"Stinkwina, did you finish your homework? Can you throw this out for me, Stinkwina? Stinkwina, lower your voice." And so on.

Well, every time I referred to her as "Stinkwina," or the new full name, "Stinkwina Poopette," she responded by delivering a few swift, and relatively hard (For a 7 yr. old girl) Kicks to my rump. Apparently, she was not fond of the new nomenclature. Go figure.

"Stinkwina..."

*Kick! Kick! Kick! Kick!* "That's for calling me that."

None-the-less, I have resumed referring to her as "Stinkwina Poopette" this morning. I must admit, though, that I do have a mild soreness to my backside today.

But that's not going to stop me.